Mobile No. : +91-9211166888 ✔ Video Consultation

Quick Enquiry

Semen Treatment : Chetan Clinic

Chetan Clinic is the Best Sexologist in Delhi. Chetan clinic is treatment all type of men sex problem. Chetan clinic is the best sex clinic in Delhi since 1995. We proudly say, our sexologist doctors are best for men sex problem. ISO Certified Chetan Clinic Since:1995. In chetan clinic, Sexologist doctors treat men Sex Problem just like Erectile Dysfunction, Infertility, Nightfall, Premature ejaculation, Masturbation, Penis enlargement and etc. In chetan clinic all age group people are advised for our treatment. our patients trust our sex solution upon fully with no doubts. Chetan Clinic is the Best Sex Clinic in Delhi, to improve the sexual and married life of lacs of people around the world. So Chetan Clinic is the Best sexologist in India.

He term semen is often incorrectly used interchangeably with sperm. Spermatozoa (sperm) are tadpole-shaped swimming cells that contain man’s gametes which can potentially fertilize a woman’s egg (if you happen to be using them in this fashion). Semen consists of sperm as well as liquids produced by the prostate and other glands (called seminal fluid). About 90 percent of any given sample of semen is composed of water, with the other 10 percent consisting of protein, carbohydrates, lipids (fats), sugars and small amounts of minerals such as zinc and selenium. Only about one percent of the total volume of semen is actually sperm.
The production of semen marks the beginning of puberty for boys — a time when the body begins to grow and develop rapidly — especially the sexual organs. Ejaculations (orgasms accompanied by semen) usually begin around 12 or 13 years of age. What exactly comprises this pearly-white liquid called semen ?
Semen usually appears as an opalescent white fluid that gets clear and runny within minutes after ejaculation. Often, semen has an odor that resembles chlorine. And the different parts of semen have different tastes. "For example, the component from the seminal vesicle, which is high in fructose [sugar], will be slightly sweeter than the rest of the fluid," Dr. Lowe explains. That said, semen characteristics do vary from person to person, month to month. Small changes in color, smell or taste are not necessarily cause for alarm, adds Dr. Goldstone.
There can be four type of disturbances in semen ejaculation Premature ejaculation (early discharge or early orgasm.) Absent ejaculation in which patient does not get orgasm & semen discharge even after prolong sexual activity Delayed ejaculation: In this disorder orgasm & semen discharge occurs after abnormally prolonged sexual activity. Retrograde ejaculation: In which patient gets orgasm. at normal time but semen in place of coming out through penile opening goes into bladder in following section
We welcome you to our site for information about any kind of sextual problem you want, strength performance and over all health and energy

Ask a free question :

Get free opinion from senior ayurvedic sexologist

Men Sex Problem and Sex Solution

Quick Enquiry

Why Chetan Clinic.

Well qualified Sexologist doctors team.
Millions of Satisfied Sex Problem Patients.
Neat & hygienic atmosphere.
No side effects of Sex Solution.
Own GMP Certified Pharmacy.
Chetan Clinic serving Since:1995.
Patient friendly our Sexologist doctors.
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Sex Clinic.
Situated in Heart of India's Capital very easy to reach.
Most Awarded Sex Clinic of India.
Sexologist Doctors are also sub-editor of Health Magazine.
Every day many patients come to Chetan Clinic for treatment and advice. Or take an online consultation for treatment while staying at home.

Chetan Clinic since:1995

Chetan Clinic | Sex Clinic for Men Sex Problem | Chetan Clinic

Google Review - Chetan Clinic

Sexologist in Delhi - Review
cooldude Vikki
Chetan clinic sexologist is best sexologist in Delhi, badarpur, i have premature ejaculation problem last 3 years. I heard about Chetan clinic and I reached here for treatment, I got treatment from here for a few days and in no time my premature ejaculation was cured. He is a best and experienced sexologist in Delhi
Sexologist in Delhi - Review
Manasvi Sharma
Very excellent treatment for me & good behaviour & well knowledge. He is a greate sexologist in Delhi, Badarpur according me if anyone have any sexual problem so one time get treatment by Chetan Clinic
Sexologist in Delhi - Review
Jay Pal
Good and experienced doctor with caring handling. Sexologist Chetan clinic is very good doctor and staffs are cooperative . You need to treatment your sexual problems so chetan clinic's sexologist on of the best sexologist in Delhi
Sexologist in Delhi - Review
Abhishek Chaurasiya
I simple love this clinic just due to the doctor .. The doctor is really very nice and well trained in his field .. They treat really very nice and I'm fully satisfied with his treatment..
More Reviews